Lagos State Lead representative, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has sworn in 38 chiefs and exceptional consultants, with a charge for the new bureau individuals to guarantee conveyance of Subjects’ formative plan.
The lead representative, who likewise charged the bureau individuals to reflect greatness in the release of their obligations, communicated hopefulness on a superior society, saying, “I see a greater Lagos rising.”
Sanwo-Olu gave the charge after the swearing-in and organization of vow service on the 38 recently initiated chiefs and extraordinary consultants at Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.
The state Place of Get together had before affirmed the chosen people sent by Sanwo-Olu for affirmation.
The scene of the function was filled to the edge with Speaker of the House, Mudashiru Obasa; Boss Adjudicator of Lagos State, Kazeem Alogba; Secretary to State Government, Abimbola Salu-Hundeyin; Head of Administration, Hakeem Muri-Okunola, present.
Relatives, companions, customary rulers, top government functionaries, individuals from the Administration Warning Committee, GAC, drove by the Administrator, All Moderates Congress, APC, tribal leaders; previous Representatives, drove by Representative addressing Lagos West and previous Appointee Lead representative in the state, Dr. Idiat Adebule; administrators of neighborhood states, ex-magistrates, strict pioneers, collections of long-lasting secretaries, among others, were likewise present.
Likewise in participation was the Pastor for Strong Minerals and previous Lagos Chief for Data and System, Dele Alake.
Tending to the social occasion, Sanwo-Olu focused on that his organization should follow through on its commitments of more noteworthy Lagos.
The lead representative likewise expressed that as the new bureau individuals get ready for the difficulties ahead, they should consider their arrangement to be a special honor and a call to support.
Sanwo-Olu said: “This occasion is memorable. The individuals from the state Chief Committee have been meticulously picked. They are symbol of what’s truly going on with Lagos.”
He praised the Gathering for the help, while looking for more joint effort, saying inhabitants would be the greater recipients toward the end.
“Meeting the objectives isn’t a choice. You should reflect greatness in your obligation with wellbeing of individuals on the most fundamental level,” he charged.
The portfolios of Commissioners, Special Advisers and ministries are:
1.Lawal Pedro — Commissioner for Justice and Attorney-General
- Prof Akin Abayomi — Commissioner for Health
- Wahab Adetokunbo — Commissioner for Environment
4.Moruf Akinderu-Fatai — Commissioner for Housing
5.Gbenga Omotoso — Commissioner for Information and Strategy
- Olarenwaju Ibrahim — Commissioner for Home Affairs and Culture
- Bolaji Cecillia-Dada — Commissioner for Women Affairs
8 . Abisola Olusanya — Commissioner for Agriculture
- Abayomi Oluyomi — Finance
- Ayantayo Waheed — Pensions
11.Olugbenga Oyerinde — Special Duties
- Adetoke Benson-Awiyinka — Tourism
- Ogunlende Mobolaji — Youths and Social Development
- Yakub Ekundayo-Alebiosu — Waterfront
- George Mosopefoluwa — Economic Planning and Budget
- Olatunbosn Alake — Innovation and Tech
- Fashola Omotola — SA Agric
- Sola Giwa — SA Transportation
- Engr. Abiola Olowu — Commissioner for Commerce and investments
- Bolaji Robert — Commissioner Local Government Affairs
- Engr. Olayinka Lukman — SA Works Office of Deputy Gov
- Dr. Olukoya Oreoluwa Finnih — SA Health
- Dr. Iyabo Oyeyemi — SA internal Audit
24.Olajide Babatunde — SA GIS and Urban Planning
25.Jamiu Ali-Balogun — Comm for Basic Education
26.Rotimi Akodu — SA Environment
- Opeyemi Ogungbo — SA Taxation and Revenue
28.Olayiwola Aregbe — SA Tourism
- Mrs. Bola Olumegbon — SA Central Business District, CBD
- Barrister Olawunmi Bakare — SA Housing
31.Seun Osiyemi — Commissioner for Transportation
- Folashade Bada — Comm for Industry and Investments
- Dr. Oluyinka Olumide — Comm, Physical Planning and Urban Development
- Tajudeen Afolabi — SA Political, Legislative and Civic Engagement
36.Akinyemi Ajigbotafe — Commissioner for Wealth Creation
37.Dr. Lanre Agbaje — SA Rural Devt and Chieftaincy Affairs
38.Tolani Sule-Akibu — Comm For Tertiary Education